IN GYŐR, We have learnt a lot on how to be good trainers, FACILITATORS IN THE FUTURE BOTH IN OUR DAILY LIVES AS EMPLOYER, AS PRINCIPAL, MANAGER AND AS THE FACILITATOR OF THE WORKSHOPS ORGANISED IN THE FRAME OF BIO-TRIO PROJECT.
Some of the participants are teaching at universities, teaching TSMT model in the frame of adult education, some of us are special education teachers and others trainers, but most of us do not have experience in facilitating interactive trainings and workshops, where nonformal methods are dominant and the proper way to influence and involve audience, and to generate real impact.
Thanks to our trainers,
– Orosz Györgyi, Co-Networking Ltd.
– Klinkó Diána from Flow Foundation
– Kármán Erika from Szatyor Közösség,
– Foundation for Dog Assisted Therapy and Education
we have developed our facilitator skills, we know, how to
– build up a training,
– understand and involve participants,
– empower participants,
– learn and develop.